Scarlett and I on a Sydney Harbor cruise organized
by a supplier of the company she worked with. It was such a perfect night.
(This was in November just before the baby bump was really noticeable).
Even with a baby bump Scarlett is full of fun, the little dare devil
is always thirsty for an adventure... with a little coaxing anyway.
(Sand boarding at Nelson Bay, January).
The little baby bump grew and grew until it couldnt grow any more, so we thought at the time anyway.
But as you can see, Scarlett loved every minute of it!!!
For my birthday Scarlett and I stayed at a hotel in the city... One last night out on the town and a lovely breakfast at a cafe by the waters edge not long before
that bump would change so much...
3 comments:
Man I cant wait to see what it is, If the baby is a boy call him Ricky and if its a girl call her Vienna.
.
Well I have to get back to my car and go "Back to the Future"
.
Man I got back from the future, you're having a boy and you will call him Ricky Jr. He looks so Latino, He is just like Jony only smaller, thick head of dark hair, olive skin, dimples and all! (: ...
.
Ps If you want to see your son I have posted pictures of him in our blog.
Scarlett you are so crazy! Going sand bording pregnant!
Love the photo of you and Opera House.
You were so cute pregnant but i feel completely the same when im huge! Just wanna poke my tongue out at eveyone that says "Your so big." grrrrrrr
Post a Comment