Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Father's Day



What would a first father's day be without some hand or footprints... I decided on feet because I can't stop chase from playing and grabbing at anything, I'm sure he would have been eating the tie by the end of it!


Although Jony didn't get a surprise on Sunday morning because I needed some help to keep everything still, we both were able to enjoy Chase's curiosity and watch how fasinated he was just wiggleing his little toes in the paint the whole time.


Chase proudly showing off his masterpiece!
I can't wait for him to be at an age where he is able to paint himself... he is going to love it!
(A blue one for Dad and Green for Poppy)


We were lucky enough to get a photo with Grandma at our Father's Day picnic, first time using the remote control... I think we need some more practice.



Max and his broken arm. (Now Jony has one to match.)
He still has plenty of energy to play with the kids even if it is only one handed.



As always this one looks sweet even with messy hair.



A happy Pair...
Chase and Serena seem to love being together. I hope they still do when they are older!



And one last family shot for the afternoon... it is not the best but the only one Dad sent me (since they were taken on my his camera).



Later that night we had FHE with Jony's side where we were able to see Dad/Lelo and also take a few cute shots of Jeshua.

2 comments:

The Kings said...

oh they are growing up so fast!!!!! Chase is sooo cute.

Vienna and Ricky said...

Poor Jony and his arm. Scarlet you better take good care of him.