Saturday, October 3, 2009

Soggy Saturday



Rain Rain go away, come again on a working day, 'cause little Jony wants to play.

Unable to go outside we decided to have a game of Chess
and bake warm toasty bread for lunch...


... Four hours later we found this lump!
So after such a disappointing first attempt we got some new yeast from mum and tried again.


Another four hours later... Success!
But by that time it was way passed lunch.


Our Curious George


All dressed in tracky-dacks and old cumfies including Chase.


Lucky for us, Chase doesn't get stir crazy if he cant go outside,
he is used to it (mummy has been a bit of a vampire over winter).

For a guaranteed smile - click on link below.


All said and done, we are very grateful for the rain and know it is needed everywhere.
We had a beautiful day just spending time together.
I love my family!

Hey, please don't be afraid to leave a comment

8 comments:

The Kings said...

I'm not afraid to leave a comment! :) He is SOOOOO cute - growing up so fast. Looks like Chrish brought the sunshine down here as we have had a lovely week while he's been here. He's heading back right now so he may bring the sun back. We are over the rain, but glad you are getting some as I know how much you need it.

Jony and Scarlett said...

Ahh i didn't realize Chrish was still there, that would explain the lack of sunshine...

Vienna and Ricky said...

I love the peek-a-boo photos, and the addition of Vegemite to the bread photo, what fresh warm bread would be without it!

Vienna and Ricky said...

I added a comment to your last post, I love it!

Jony and Scarlett said...

Well we are happy little Vegemites!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely day!!!! homy homy!! love it!! I wish I was there with you. I miss you guys... I want to spend some time with Chase. hey NO MORE SATURDAYSSSS YAAAAAAYYYYY. Nana

Anonymous said...

muy buena las fotos tio los chicos muy hermosos pienso....como seran sus abuelos???? buena tela chico Los amo mucho DADO

Kirby Family said...

Hey that was a funny poem! I knew it would be a trick! I'm glad I popped on I haven't seen so much.. what a slack tia! the pics are beautiful! great to see you guys on sat... Don't move to Tazy! xxx