My little man! What an excellent year it has been having Chase in our lives.
We had a nice time at a local park taking some photos.
I love this photo, it just shows how cheeky and fun loving he is.
My two favorite people in the whole wide world!!!
We love our Baby Chase
I could watch him play all day...
He brings so much joy to our family!
Can't wait for his little brother or sister to come.
7 comments:
Love, love, LOVE the photos!!! What a beautiful little man.
love the family shot its really lovely - and Congratulations! When is #2 due? They will be close in age!
they look like professional pic Jony! maybe you should look at a new career? :) He's... you are all gorgeous. Love you! mama
These are great photos Scarlett! Chase is one cute kid!! Love you and miss you! All the best with your move to Tassie!
Very nice photos. Do I see chub on those little mans arms?
My guess is twins!
Love the pics, they are all Gorgeous
was good seeing you three on sunday
Love it Love it Love it!!!! Looks like a really fun afternoon! I will really miss you guys... But im so happy for your new adventure! LOVe you chasey baby!!
Post a Comment