Well fine enough for a walk on the beach...
Having been invited to dinner out at Port Sorell, we though we would take advantage of the trip and pop down to the water with Chase for a stroll.
He enjoyed watching the subtle waves coming and going and of course like most kids wanted to touch it despite it's icy pierce!
Jony absolutely loves the beach and would move there in a flash, while I on the other hand am happy to just visit when the weather is warm...
I'm sure Summer will make it a whole lot more enticing!
3 comments:
Love it down there. Dodgy people live there though - I'm trying to work out where you went for dinner, and think it's probably some dodgy people if it's anyone from church ;) lol
its so peaceful at that beach hey...but it is soooo freezing everywhere at the moment - bring on summer!!
I am sure Jony's fingers are fatter then that.
Post a Comment