Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who needs toys anyway...




So much for the big box of toys that I thought would keep him occupied!

4 comments:

Jony and Scarlett said...

hope the owners dont see this!

Vienna and Ricky said...

Tupperware draws are designed to add HOURS of work to a mothers day. I am going to invent 'Tupperware for babies'; "A new line of boring plastic boxes that will keep your baby entertained for hours!"
But I guess that is better then an obsession with the chemicals cupboard!

Stephannie said...

That proves it he is definatly related to my two.
Vienna they add hours to a mothers day because they are occupied rather then hanging off her leg and it is just one box of 'toys' to put away rather then everything they own that needs to be sorted.

Anonymous said...

hey! Tupperware draws or cupboards have ALWAYS been a toy box. Ask Jony! he has first hand experience. Nana