Wednesday, November 9, 2011

January 2011 Photos

January was a bitter sweet month!
I just love summer, I feel so alive in the warmth and I love getting out but the high of having all the grand and great grandparents here with us, followed by Max and my parents moving back to Sydney was a little sad. I wish my boys had their grandparents near to unconditionally love them and to know them, that's one thing Jony and I will never stop missing if we stay... We are both big on being surrounded by people we love! (Despite the chaos that comes with it)

My Grandparents were never baby people... (I think they felt it was better for babies' health in the early months to not be passed around) so I've never seen Grandma sit and relax with a baby like this before and Bailey only ever went to sleep while feeding (mostly) and in his cot...
So I love this photo!

Painting

Family BBQ... the seagulls always invite themselves but Chase loves it!


Yayos



Unfortunately, the best family photo we have for Bailey's 1st yr of life.

Relaxing with the Yayos on the beach



Lovin' Ashy

... and Lelo

King Solamon Caves






Haha, it is a family photo... you just can't see Bailey.

Daddy and Chase patting a sweet little Devil

Chase and Uncle Maxi

Ashy


Yaya

Chase

Yayo... and I think Chase trying to get rid of a leech.

Maxi

Mum, Grandma Tomaniczka, Scarlett

Beach Beauty

Nana, Yayo y yayito (Bailey)


Chase always holds Bailey's hands while we are driving... I love it!

Bailey at 2.5 months giving his mum big smiles.

Two little baked bean birdies with Aunty Stephannie who can barely keep up...

Stick bug tickles


Saying Goodbye...



Lots of Goodbyes...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, Scarlett! These pics are so gorgeous and very, very precious (some of them for me too). Love Vicky

Vienna and Ricky said...

Oh... It must have been a hard goodbye for you and the boys, I know it was for mum, dad and Max. We CAN'T WAIT to see you all at Christmas... Just hope Ricky gets some time to come down and see you all. I love the picture of you mum and grandma.

The Kings said...

I LOVE that you are blogging January photos in November :) It's NEVER too late I say :)

Vienna and Ricky said...

It's always nice to have the family around. At least January 2011 must of felt a bit like Heaven. This Christmas is going to be hard for me, I don't think I'll see my own kids on the day, but the consolation will be the fact that Vienna and the kids will be with all the family. You know that Lilian is also coming to Sydney on Christmas. I'll be on skype Christmas eve so you can share an Aussie Outback Christmas with me. I love my family, I;m very blessed (yes all my family... That means you!!!) Muchos besitos para todos los nenes. Tio Ricky