Chase was blessed by his Daddy and it was lovely. I am blessed with a wonderful husband who I know will help Chase become the kind of man he is!
The Family
Mummy and Chase in his first white suit!
Adalia up a tree in her Sunday dress... of course!
But she looked so sweet up there we had to take a quick snapshot while the boys were all 'dobbing' on her because we had just finished telling them not to climb the trees.
Poor Noah was a little squashed sharing his pram.
We went to a near by park for lunch afterwards and had a nice time just being together.
Mammar and Poppy.
Nana with Chase and his gorgeous smile that he loves to share...
He is such a happy boy, you can tell he is this guys son!
Jeshua showing us his new trick.
Kaiti & Jeremi, letting go mid air to make it more exciting... Jeremi all over!
Emma and Logan
9 comments:
Oh he is sooooo cute!! Looks like a fantastic day.
Very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bernadette
Hey Guys... Love it. mum. xox
Was a nice day, thanks for inviting me
What a cutie!!
Can you do it all again when I come up in a few months?
My goodness, the children are changing so fast, we need a remote that can make time go half as quickly (except when we 'need' it to fast foward, but they are special in there own way)
xxx
Thanks guys for leaving your comments we love you all!!
You guys have such a large and loving family we are happy to be able to share in the joy of your ALWAYS happy boy, I wonder if his cheeks hurt from all the smiling, he is such a cutie. Wow, that day was really nice, shame about the night! Ha Ha Ha.
I LOVE these photos!!! i think i even took one yay!! Im stealing the one of em hehe
It was a great day to see all the family members there to share in the occasion. I am glad to be able to join in such times as they are just as special to me as they are to you. Love you all very much. Sorry for taking so long to post a comment.
Post a Comment